You cannot see this page without javascript.

Check out these URL Shortening tools to help you online. Counted Views archonshiva.com (by shortener): How many views (of the intermediate ad page) were counted by a shortener. :Shorten any link. Sign up for an account to start earning from your shared links. The same idea is repeated on other social media blogs in articles about URL shorteners or branded short links.

While this blog post may look outdated due to this change, the reality is that the essence of the article is unchanged: whether the character limit is 140, or 280, or another one, the fact is that URL shorteners still don't save space. A URL shortener is a good option when you have a lengthy or unattractive URL that you want to share online in social media, instant messaging or even blogs and in email.

While spending extra time on your headline is valuable, arguably spending extra time on making your link legible is the most valuable thing you can do when creating a social post, especially on Twitter. Long URLs look clumsy & boring and therefore they bounce even before clicking the link.

What I want to focus on is a way that you can take all of the collected and curated content you have and generate customized shortened URLS for them so you can easily have the updates scheduled for social marketing activities across platforms like Twitter and LinkedIn.

We're super pressed for time, so we use our own link shortener - - a lot to get quick stats on what we do. Be it a tweet where we want to see how many people clicked. This is the core functionality of shortening service. A URL shortener doesn't save space. At our tech blog TechLila, we have used such methods to generate the short URL which we can use when longer URLs would be changed to a random set of figures.

Please be careful when clicking links, especially ones that were shortened using an external link shortening service. 12 In late 2009, the Internet Archive started the "301 Works" projects, 24 together with twenty collaborating companies (initially), whose short URLs will be preserved by the project.

Shortix - URL Shortener is easy to install and ready to be used for your next project. As I trust numbers and stats more than opinions of casual users, I decided to conduct my own tests to find the highest paying URL shortener that actually pays out. About millions of people use the minimal and free short URL service of (Google URL Shortening Service) to shorten long links.

Services like Twitter has initiated the concept of URL shortener and now a days, we keep hearing about new URL shortening services. The URL shortener option is an optional feature. URL shortening tools like and help in driving the maximum traffic back to your website.

Twitter can be frustrating due to the limited character count, but if you shorten your URL, you can link to your website without using too many characters. As I knew how many Unique Visitors I'd sent to each shortener (my Google Analytics data) and how much money I earned from this traffic I was able to calculate performance of each shortener.

If a customer wants to share the product using the above link, this could be really annoying due to the excessive character length of the URL. 1) Bitly => I don't know why someone would use it. I don't use Instagram, but on the other main social media networks you don't need to shorten the links.

Use the best URL shortener & make money by shortening links. Now go to the second tab Bitly URL Shortener" and paste in up to 50 URLs into the URL column (column B3). Increasingly, URL shortening services like check every URL against cloud-based blacklists of untrusted websites before generating a link for them.

Customized short URLs not only help you promote your brand but are also less liable to be mistyped. Start making the URLs you share easy to pronounce and associate so you can increase your view-through conversions. : Url shortening service that also gives you a fee, every time one of your links clicked you get money.